GLOBAL RESOURCES FOR A DIGITAL FUTUREGlobal Business Magazine presents digital_global resources finder, a platform that will allow you to find international service providers and potential partners for your digital projects worldwide. Meet them at HANNOVER MESSE 2020!
Are you looking for a Digital Service provider ?
Browse our finder to find a partner and provider for your business.
Are you a service provider looking for new customers?
Let your next customer find your profile in Digital Resources finder.
Digitization is necessary, also and especially to be successful international markets.
Germany is facing the challenge of digitization of its core industries (“Industrie 4.0”) and is already missing thousands of skilled IT workforce. HR departments of German corporations do a lot to tackle the bottleneck for future growth and to maintain their position in global industrial competition.
- As the recruitment of professionals hit national limits, though, even the German “Mittelstand” began international recruiting.
- But for its industrial development and sites worldwide Germany’s champions in production “silently” also started cooperation with international service providers and freelancers.
- There are many convincing arguments for this: The availability and scalability of resources, the proven quality and skills of international providers and freelancers and sometimes still definitely cost advantages.
- For internationally active enterprises there is also a political and legal obligation to internationalize in order to localize data solutions.
The digital_global resources finder is meant to provide specific information about the range of services, capacities, specific knowledge of sectors and processes, references of international providers. A real event like HANNOVER MESSE will help to encourage urgently needed crossborder cooperation.
SAVE THE DATE!
23 April 2020
Digital Resources Day
Global Business & Markets, Hall 21
Lectures, Matchmaking, Speed Presentations
Global Business & Markets – the place to network
- How to expand digital concepts internationally
- How to benefit from public funding
- The German “Mittelstand” – needs and opprtunities
Speed Presentations, Pitches
- Speed Presentations, 5 min Pitches with 4 different thematic sessions
- Informal Power-Networking
- 1:1 Matchmaking – in cooperation with European Enterprise Network
Option of participating at pavillons or with customized individual stand solutions
As association, region, pavillon organiser, already registered at HANNOVER MESSE
contact us for a customized offer for the participation of your member companies, co-exhibitors
People – Places – Perspectives
What3words on where they started, plans for the future and why Stuttgart remains an innovative region to work closely with…
Andreas Streit on the culture of mm-lab and creating a career entry for international specialists…
Dr. Stefan Franzke, CEO of Berlin Partner for Business and Technology, on the importance of startups for the German economy When you found a startup, it is very important not to be alone so you can reach a diverse environment. Berlin can provide the access to all the...