GLOBAL RESOURCES FOR A DIGITAL FUTUREGlobal Business Magazine presents digital_global resources finder, a platform that will allow you to find international service providers and potential partners for your digital projects worldwide. Meet them at HANNOVER MESSE 2021!
Are you looking for a Digital Service provider ?
Browse our finder to find a partner and provider for your business.
Are you a service provider looking for new customers?
Let your next customer find your profile in Digital Resources finder.
Digitization is necessary, also and especially to be successful international markets.
Germany is facing the challenge of digitization of its core industries (“Industrie 4.0”) and is already missing thousands of skilled IT workforce. HR departments of German corporations do a lot to tackle the bottleneck for future growth and to maintain their position in global industrial competition.
- As the recruitment of professionals hit national limits, though, even the German “Mittelstand” began international recruiting.
- But for its industrial development and sites worldwide Germany’s champions in production “silently” also started cooperation with international service providers and freelancers.
- There are many convincing arguments for this: The availability and scalability of resources, the proven quality and skills of international providers and freelancers and sometimes still definitely cost advantages.
- For internationally active enterprises there is also a political and legal obligation to internationalize in order to localize data solutions.
The digital_global resources finder is meant to provide specific information about the range of services, capacities, specific knowledge of sectors and processes, references of international providers. A real event like HANNOVER MESSE will help to encourage urgently needed crossborder cooperation.
HANNOVER MESSE 12. – 16 April 2021
Global Business & Markets
Lectures, Matchmaking, Speed Presentations
Global Business & Markets – the place to network
- How to expand digital concepts internationally
- How to benefit from public funding
- The German “Mittelstand” – needs and opprtunities
Speed Presentations, Pitches
- Speed Presentations, 5 min Pitches with 4 different thematic sessions
- Informal Power-Networking
- 1:1 Matchmaking – in cooperation with European Enterprise Network
Option of participating at pavillons or with customized individual stand solutions
As association, region, pavillon organiser, already registered at HANNOVER MESSE
contact us for a customized offer for the participation of your member companies, co-exhibitors
People – Places – Perspectives
Dr. Gunther Kegel, CEO of Pepperl+Fuchs AG and newly elected President of ZVEI on the effects of Corona, new industrial perspectives and the future of globalization.
Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI) informs with current reports from its worldwide network of correspondents.
Bernd Reitmeier talks about China’s industry during and after Corona
The spread of the corona virus has an impact on most German companies on site, according to a recent survey by the Chambers of Commerce Abroad.
The Ziehl-Abegg employees support the fight against the spread of the corona virus with special deliveries of fans. Peter Fenkl, the CEO; on the current situation at the world market leader from Künzelsau, which employs 500 people in China.
China – the factory of the world – wants to return to economic normality in Corona. How far is this road still to go? What does it mean for companies and their supply chains?