GLOBAL RESOURCES FOR A DIGITAL FUTUREGlobal Business Magazine presents here a small tool which will help you to find international service providers and potential partners for your digital industrial projects worldwide. Meet them here - and at at our easy-to-go matchmaking at HANNOVER MESSE 2022!
Are you looking for a Digital Service provider ?
Browse our finder to find a partner and provider for your business.
Are you a service provider looking for new customers?
Let your next customer find your profile in Digital Resources finder.
Going international for digital resources
The Covid crisis has sharpened the challenge: Germany is missing thousands of skilled IT workforce. “Industrie 4.0” as the synonym for data based manufacturing business has changed the way how R&D, HR departments of German corporations are tackling the bottleneck for future growth in order to maintain their position in the global industrial competition.
- As the recruitment of professionals hit national limits, though, even the German “Mittelstand” began international recruiting. For its industrial development and sites worldwide Germany’s champions in production “silently” started cooperation with international service providers and freelancers.
- To register subsidiaries only for the purpose of recruiting and building capacities in countries where resources are available – this strategy is not anymore a privilege of large multinational corporations
- There are many arguments for international partnerships: The availability and scalability of resources, the proven quality and skills of international providers and freelancers and sometimes still definitely the cost advantages – in comparison to “migrate” and locate this valuable resources to Germany.
- An additional argument: For internationally active enterprises, there is an increasing a political and legal obligation to internationalize data business in order to follow national data policies and to secure local agility.
- And finally the start-up ecosystems: The brightest minds in many countries did not just wait for job offers from Germany, but started own businesses which are relevant for the manufacturing sector – and they are serving international customers already. The smartest national, regional and sector clusters and agencies for economic promotion were already connecting their ecosystems proactively and successfully to international markets.
HANNOVER MESSE 30 May – 2 June 2022
Again the meeting point for Global Business
The Global Business magazine started its activities to match demand and digital resources since a while – always in cooperation with Deutsche Messe, both at CeBIT and Global Business & Markets.
- At CeBIT we initiated the International Business Area and presented delegations and exhibitors from all over the world.
- At HANNOVER MESSE we are active since may years and were working with many partners who organized matching activities
Now the digital_global resources finder is meant to provide very specific information about the range of services, capacities, specific knowledge of sectors and processes, also relevant references ofpotential international partners.
People – Places – Perspectives
Ziehl-Abegg can present itself as an attractive employer to an audience of millions through using TikTok as a recruiting tool for finding skilled workers.
The HRDD webinar illustrates why human rights due diligence is now becoming relevant to business partners from around the world.
The recent events show that the world of globalization is changing – what does the new geopolitical world order mean for consumers and the industry?
Attracting and retaining top people is becoming an increasingly important competitive factor.
Statement by Oliver Hermes, Chairman of the Committee on Eastern Europe, on the Russian business of German companies.
Marco Jänicke from the AHK Panama on the underestimated potential of the country for logistics and the opportunities for medium-sized companies in the region.