GLOBAL RESOURCES FOR A DIGITAL FUTUREGlobal Business Magazine presents here a platform that will allow you to find international service providers and potential partners for your digital industrial projects worldwide. Meet them at at our virtual machmaking events and at HANNOVER MESSE!
Are you looking for a Digital Service provider ?
Browse our finder to find a partner and provider for your business.
Are you a service provider looking for new customers?
Let your next customer find your profile in Digital Resources finder.
Urgently needed: Digital resources
The Covid crisis has sharpened the challenge: Germany is missing thousands of skilled IT workforce. “Industrie 4.0” as the synonym for data based manufacturing business has changed the way how R&D, HR departments of German corporations are tackling the bottleneck for future growth in order to maintain their position in the global industrial competition.
- As the recruitment of professionals hit national limits, though, even the German “Mittelstand” began international recruiting. For its industrial development and sites worldwide Germany’s champions in production “silently” started cooperation with international service providers and freelancers.
- To register companies for the purpose of recruiting and building capacities in countries where resources are available – this strategy is not anymore a privilege of large multinational corporations
- There are many convincing arguments for investing in international capacities: The availability and scalability of resources, the proven quality and skills of international providers and freelancers and sometimes still definitely the cost advantages – in comparison to “migrate” this valuable resources to Germany.
- An additional argument: For internationally active enterprises there is an increasing a political and legal obligation to internationalize data business in order follow national data policies.
- And finally the start-up ecosystems: The brightest minds in many countries did not just wait for orders and job offers from Germany, but started own businesses which are relevant for the manufacturing sector – and they are serving international customers already. The smartest national, regional and sector agencies for economic promotion are connecting their ecosystems proactively to international markets.
Our history and ambition:
The Global Business magazine started its activities to match demand and digital resources since a while – always in cooperation with Deutsche Messe, both at CeBIT and Global Business & Markets.
The digital_global resources finder is meant to provide specific information about the range of services, capacities, specific knowledge of sectors and processes, also relevant references of international providers.
HANNOVER MESSE 25 – 29 April 2022
Global Business & Markets
Lectures, Matchmaking, Speed Presentations
and in preparation for autumn 2021:
Joint online activities events with our partners
Deutsche Messe Technology Academy
People – Places – Perspectives
CMS Report shows that despite the impact of COVID-19 deal-makers in emerging Europe reacted swiftly to the crisis, pushing on with M&A.
Is glocalisation the key trend for manufacturing in 2021? The report by GMIS and PwC analyzes the increasing interest of corporations towards localized global supply chains.
Investment promotion agencies share their feedback on the effect of COVID-19 on FDI in WAIPA’s report “The impact of COVID-19 from the perspective of IPAs”
On 9th December 2020, Germany Singapore Business Forum organized an event, held with the Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (SWITCH).
The Global Investment Promotion conference debated how international organizations and IPAs are dealing with the shocks of COVID-19 pandemic.
Event report: Rising to the COVID-19 Challenge – Strengthening the “China Link” in Global Industrial & Supply Chains
#GMIS2020 event debates Chinese enterprises’ reaction to stabilize supply chains after the shock of the COVID-19 pandemic.