Since the elections, Brazil has not only been a factor in foreign policy that has attracted considerably more global attention. But also economically, the country is striving to redefine its global role. In the global supply chains of energy, food and industry, the country is seeking a new place in the sun. It is therefore not surprising that relevant players in the Brazilian economy have taken a fresh look at Hannover Messe as a meeting point with the world. In Hall 2, where the partner country Indonesia is also comprehensively presented, the exhibition area of Global Business & Markets and several events offer a direct exchange with organizations, and experts from Brazil.
Here are a few key words on the information and contacts on offer:
- A high-ranking delegation with more than 180 participants from economic policy, industry and associations is expected to attend HM to gain an overview of current developments and innovations in the global industry
- The Brazilian industry associations CNI and SENAI will have a large booth and numerous co-exhibitors to facilitate direct contact and exchange with Brazil – Hall 2, D22.
- Lectures and discussions will be held at the Brazilian joint stand. The main topics are Brazil’s energy and decarbonization policy as well as programs in the field of hydrogen, green battery production and energy efficient production. Download the program here
- On the Global Business & Markets conference stage, CNI will present “Sustainable Initiatives” on Wednesday, 4/19/2023 at 16:30. The event is designed as a “Call for Partners”.
- Last not least: the German Chambers of Commerce Abroad in Brazil will present cooperation opportunities in the production of Green Hydrogen at the same venue also on Wednesday, 19.4.2023 at 14:30. Program here:
- At the joint stand of the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (DIHK) in Hall 2, C43, representatives of the German Chamber of Commerce Abroad from Sao Paulo will be available for discussions alongside market experts from more than 28 countries.
Overall, Brazil’s presence in the global marketplace at HANNOVER MESSE has thus expanded considerably.