ADDressinG GLOBAL PLAYERS
At HANNOVER MESSE the world of manufacturing gets together. The Global Business Magazine is a guide through Europe’s most important event for trade and investment promotion.
The Magazine contains contributions of the top speakers of the Global Business & Markets of HANNOVER MESSE as well as international market reports.
The Global Business Magazine is a joint publication of HANNOVER MESSE and local global. It is distributed in the Global Business & Markets conferences. at the Press Centre and Convention as well at the stands of customers and partners. Print run: 5000 copies.
Business developers, Sales and Country Managers, Purchasing managers, production managers, Business associations, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, economic decision makers, Press & Media
Are you an enterprise network or a trade and investment promotion agency?
Make use of our customized advertising and content marketing opportunities:
- Present yourself and your of co-exhibitors in short profiles
- Present your digitally active start-ups or service providers in our Digital Resources Directory
- Help your universities and research institute to find industrial partners
- Introduce your consultants who are supposed to advice industrial SME
- Let us publish a combined print ad and a text contribution
- Let us develop a geographical bsuiness map of your cluster or region
See in our previous editions below how we could support renowned agencies with their communitation towards the world’s manufacturing sector. If the available options don’t suit your needs, we will be happy to find a custom solution with you.
Content: Markets & Viewpoints 2022
The Magazine contains contributions of the top speakers of the events of HANNOVER MESSE as well as international market reports. The magazine provides an in-depth knowledge of current discussions on industrial policies and international trade:
- Ensuring Global Supply Chains: The challenges of worldwide distributed production facilities
- Geopolitics: Facing unprecedented risks and obstacles for international trade
- Green Deal: Cross-border Investments – the urge for a new level of industrial cooperations
- Africa: New Partners, new Potential
- Digital Resources: The war for Talents and the global tasks of knowledge transfer and capacity building
- Ecosystems: The future of FDI and the new agenda for investment promotion after the COVID experience